This Is How I Lost 10 Pounds
I Lost 10 Pounds, There are several easy ways to deal with weight loss that will help with your diet as well. The simple methods include changing the way you live your life and eat. With the changes will comes losing of weight.
Here are some tips for losing weight:
1. Drink about 8 glasses of water a day. The body needs water to flush the wastes from the body and to create a healthier body.
2. Start your day out by drinking a glass of water, before you do anything else that morning, get the water into your body to jump start your system.
3. Before you eat any of the other meals during the day, drink a glass of water. The water will help you feel fuller and eat less for the meal.
4. Drink another glass during the meal. The water helps your food digest better and helps you eat less.
5. Avoid sweetened bottled drinks. The sodas are filled with sugars that will make you gain weight.
6. Add water vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes and watermelons. They contain about 90% water that will provide the essential water as well as nutrition.
7. Eat fresh fruit versus drinking fruit juice. The drinks are sweetened while the fresh fruits do not have the additives and they provide essential fiber to your diet.
8. Add fiber to your diet. The body needs fiber just as it needs water.
9. Eat leafy green vegetable as a source of natural fiber.
10. Eat healthy foods by replacing the sugary and starchy foods with natural foods.
11. Avoid the garnishments on your food. The little tasty additives are fattening.
12. Learn to control your cravings for sweets. You can still have the sweets but in moderation and small amounts. Satisfy the craving by eating a bite or two.
13. Set a standard time for meals. When you have a schedule your body becomes adjusted to the schedule as well as the schedule will help you lose weight.
14. Eat only when you are really hungry. Eating when you are not hungry is one of the largest reasons for weight gain.
15. Avoid snacking between meals. Eat the scheduled meals so you will be hungry at those times.
16. If you must snack, eat vegetables or fruit. The natural foods are far better to eat anytime of the day.
17. Resist drinking too much coffee and tea. Avoid adding the sugar and creamers to the drinks. The caffeine in the drinks is not good for you, actually slowing your metabolism causing fatigue.
18. Avoid fried foods. The frying of foods adds a large amount of fat to the diet most people do not burn resulting in them gaining weight.
19. Eat foods from the basic food groups for every meal every day. The foods help to keep you healthy.
20. Drink alcoholic beverages in moderation. They are not good for you and are fattening adding to the weight gain.
Is it really that easy to drop 19kg in only 4 months! On top of that lose 10% body fat as well? Get the limited time Special Report on how to target your mid-section Fat.
Click on the link to get a report and DVD series for FREE!
Many people who are only slightly overweight, or those who check their belly and notice some beginning signs flabbiness caused by fat, usually want to determine how to lose a few pounds in order to get back to normal before they land into the ‘overweight’ or ‘obese’ zone.
First of all, do not be tempted to try out the many fad diets that guarantee a 10-pound weight loss in, say, three days. A flash-weight-loss program not only fails to develop substantial lifestyle changes and discipline to maintain a normal weight; but it is also very likely that the lost pounds will suddenly return and I KNOW you don’t want that!
Just keep in mind that losing 10 pounds requires just as much motivation and discipline as losing 20, 30, or even 50 pounds and also requires the same specifications as it takes in losing larger amounts of weight: selecting the right type of food & changing eating habits, and exercising regularly. There’s just no way around those key elements.
Selecting The Right Type Of Food & Changing Eating Habits
The right type of food for losing weight are foods that do not have much fat and help the body burn calories to produce energy needed for exercise such as vegetables, fruits, and lean meat. Of course, this also means avoiding certain types of food such as refined carbohydrates containing calories that are hard to metabolize and turn into fat easily.
Food can also be cooked in another way: instead of frying, food can be baked or steamed, so as to not introduce extra fats. More frequent small meals, like five or six, in a day instead of the usual three meals, also work well; as is restraining the urge to snack.
Incorporating Proper Exercise
An exercise regimen for losing a seemingly small amount of pounds should be just as intense as the exercises in more intensive weight loss programs. However, most any exercise will do as long as it stimulates the body to burn more calories than it takes in.
Finally, one should not underestimate the specifications for losing 10 pounds. Just because it’s “only 10 pounds” doesn’t mean that it is a smaller deal than it would be with trying to lose a greater amount of weight. As it is in diet and exercise routines for greater weight loss, not minding one department (diet, or exercise) would cancel out the gains from the other department. If you take in healthy food but do not exercise, you do not burn calories and fat taken in. If you exercise without eating healthily, you may suffer from exhaustion caused by lack of nutrition and calories.
Maiysha Johnson is an Online Business Marketer, Mentor & Success Coach – More importantly she is a GameOn Success Story having, herself, lost 13 lbs. and 3″ in only 2 weeks. Visit her Game On Website and Blog to learn more about her and how she can show you how to lose 10 pounds and get on your way to becoming Happy Healthy & Hot!