How To Get Flat Abs Fast
If you want to know how to get flat abs fast, here’s how, in 7 simple steps. Follow them all for 12-16 weeks, and if your abs aren’t flat as a pancake I’ll eat my hat.
How To Get Flat Abs Fast In 7 Simple Steps
1. Cut down your daily calorie intake. That doesn’t mean starve your way to getting flat abs quickly, it means removing the unnecessary fatty, sugary and high carbohydrate elements from your diet. Things like fizzy drinks, sweets, pizza, ice cream, cakes and so on. These are the foods that are stopping you from getting flat abs fast, so without them you’ll be able to do it much more quickly.
2. Choose low-calorie, light, diet or fat-free alternatives wherever they’re available. You’d be surprised at how much fat you can cut out of your daily diet by doing this, and every little helps to get flat abs fast. Plus, most alternatives taste virtually identical to the original, so there’s really no reason not to do this step.
3. Drink 8 glasses of cold water a day. Our bodies run on water in the same way that car engines run on oil, so keeping your body “well oiled” will simply make it work better. You’ll feel more full of energy and awake during the day, you’ll have better skin, better digestion and you’ll be ready to move on to the next steps.
4. Do 30 minutes of cardio-vascular exercise a day. That’s anything which gets your heart rate up and gets you out of breath. You could go jogging, cycling, play tennis, squash, football, or do something a little more sedate like doing 60 minutes of brisk walking around the park or 30-45 minutes of swimming laps. This helps you to get flat abs fast because it burns of any excess calories and body fat you have.
5. When you’re working out, work your whole body. Muscle burns fat faster than other tissue, so the more muscle you have the easier it will be to drop the body fat and flatten your abs fast. Go for whole body or compound exercises like the deadlift, squat and bench press.
6. Make sure to concentrate on your abdominal section to get flat abs fast. The above steps will help you tone up and lose weight generally, but having strong ab muscles will flatten them out quickly. Do a routine consisting of situps, crunches, twists and leg raises to work the entire core muscle groups so that you’re well supported all the way around and less likely to injure yourself.
7. Lastly, here’s the last tip for how to get flat abs fast. Concentrate on pulling your abs in throughout the day. If you can train yourself to subconsciously hold your abs in all the time, you can create the illusion of flat abs before you actually get them.
If you’re working on your six pack abs, you may be going about it all wrong and wasting your time and energy. David Spencer is a fitness fanatic, and has spent years learning about the best way to get six pack abs as fast as possible. He swears by The Truth About Six Pack Abs.
Getting a six pack is actually down to a few very simple key principles that many people simply aren’t aware of. Visit http://www.TheTruthAbout6PackAbs.com and make sure you’re doing it right!
If you have been wondering how to get flat abs fast and keep them for good, then you are in luck. Contrary to what many people believe, you do not need to do countless sit ups and crunches to get flat abs fast. In fact, they actually hold back your progress with something called the plateau effect. I am going to tell you exactly how to get flat abs and keep them for good.
One thing that people do not know is that no matter how big your abs are, they cannot be flat until you get your body fat percentage to around 9%. Of course it differs from person to person but it will be around there. That is when you have have those abs start showing. No matter how many sit ups and crunches you do, those abs will not show until you reach that level.
Another thing to consider is that sit ups and crunches actually miss a lot of the muscles that make up your abs. If those two exercises are all you, and that is all most people do, then you are missing out. You have to have a full ab workout to get the results you really want. There are many simple exercises that will get you far better results in a shorter amount of time.
If you want to keep your flat abs for good, then you must make sure to pay close attention to nutrition and keep on exercising. If you get flat abs fast, they will disappear fast as well.
You can find some info on a great guide on how to get flat abs fast here: How To Get Flat Abs Fast. I used this guide about a year ago and had fantastic results. It shows you exactly how to get flat abs fast.
It takes hard work and determination to get flat abs and is more work than a lot of people are willing to do. The fact is, once you start, it gets easier and easier. All you have to do it want it and go get it. Thank you for reading and good luck!
Let’s go ahead and figure out how to get flat abs fast and why so many people failed to get flat abs. The short answer is simply wrong information. As a result, all their time and energy goes into doing things that simply don’t work. OK so let’s set that right. The entire process can be simplified into a simple formula that I called the 6-1-3 Ab Building Formula (TM). This formula clearly sets out the road ahead to how to get flat abs fast. So let’s begin.
The 6-1-3 Ab Building Formula (TM)
6 – The Six Lies To Avoid
1 – The Only Truth about How To Get Flat Abs Fast
3 – The Three Steps You Must Do To Get Flat Abs Fast
Let’s take a look at the six terrible lies about building abs:
1. Go on a diet. (This is simply wrong advice).
2. Eat diet pills. (This is dangerous and totally not needed).
3. Do lots of ab exercises and buy those fancy ab machines (Ab exercises will not give you flat tummy and those machines will end up in your store room)
4. Only eat foods label as “health foods” such as slim, low fat etc. (These are just pure marketing slogans)
5. Perform long cardio sessions several times a week. (Nope. Cardios are ineffective to flatten your abs)
6. You have bad genes. (You hear this from people when everything else fails)
It is so sad that these six lies are the reasons why so many people failed to get flat abs. They are totally untrue so be informed and you will be much better off. This is what you need to know: You get flat abs if and only if you lose fat from your entire body and not just your belly! That is the truth my friend. If you focus on losing fat through exercises that work your entire body, you will get flat sexy abs. So just doing thousands of ab crunches will not do the trick.Now for the three simple steps to a flat tummy:
Step 1 – Imagine what the new you look like and picture the things you must do to get there.
Step 2 – Watch what you eat. Eat only natural foods and reduce on processed food.
Step 3- Do the right fat burning workouts (not cardios)
There you go. This formula is simple and straightforward but let’s review it so that it sinks in. Start with the right information. Avoid the six lies to avoid the failures that you have experienced so far. Next understand that to see your abs and get it flat, you must burn fat from your whole body. And finally, just follow the 3 simple steps of Mindset, Nutrition and Workout. That’s really it. Simple as it goes. Just the right information to make a difference. If you understand the 6-1-3 Ab Building Formula, you understand how to get flat abs fast. Simplicity works. Just go with it.
Get your 5 free ab building reports about how you can get flat abs fast [http://www.sixpackabsinsider.com/Top-New-Years-Resolutions.php]. Visit Rizal Shaik’s site and learn more about the 6-1-3 Ab Building Formula [http://www.sixpackabsinsider.com/] and how it can help you get flat abs fast.