Get Rock Hard Abs
Get Rock Hard Abs, Nowdays, if you’re trying to get six pack abs, you’ll be amazed by so many alternatives that offered by the media: fitness machines and equipments, abs gadget, supplements, and guides with thousands of abs exercises in it. You may have tried some of those and I’m sure you’ll agree with me that they are simply waste of time. Why they didn’t work? Because all of them have one thing in common: they focus heavily to train your abs. That may seem logical, but here’s the truth: abs exercises are NOT the answer to gain six pack abs. In fact, abs exercises are the least important aspect in gaining six pack abs.
How come? Well, even if you already HAVE six pack abs, it will be BURRIED beneath the layer of fat, thus it won’t be visible no matter how much abs training you do. Yes, I’m talking about belly fat, stomach fat, or whatever you call it. Your main concern now should be lowering your body fat percentage until your six pack abs visible. For men, it is about 10% body fat; as for women, 16-18% will be enough. So, here’s the answer to the question “how to get abs”: good designed full body training program and good nutrition knowledge that aim for long term maintenance instead of fad diet that make you gain the weight back as soon as you lose it.
If you’ve accustomed with typical cardio routine that you can do while watching TV such as treadmill or stationary bicycle, doing weight training may seems like a lot of work. But know this: you’ll get significant result a lot faster by doing strength and weight training instead wasting time on fruitless cardio. So, what kind of exercises that you’ll need to do? Here’s a few example for beginners:
- Bodyweight exercises like squats, lunges, step ups, and pushups.
- Exercise that utilizing dumbbell such as keeping dumbbell at shoulder and squat.
- Body stabilizing exercises such as plank and stability ball exercises.
Doing strength training and resistance training doesn’t mean that you only train your muscle. Good designed strength training can also make you sweating, huffing and puffing, and increase your heart rate; this is a sign that you also train your cardiovascular system while doing strength training.
Another important note is make sure your training circuit consist of exercises that focus on different body movements, thus it’ll create high intensity fat burning workout that works almost every muscle in your body. Here’s a good circuit example:
- Mountain Climbers: 20-30 seconds.
- Dumbbell Squat and Presses (squat, then press overhead).
- Stability Ball Leg Curl-ins.
- Stability Ball Plank Holds.
The rules are put as little rest as you can between exercises and repeat the circuit several times before move to the next circuit.
Strength and resistance training are essential to get six pack abs, but they’re not the only answer to the question “how to get abs”. Nutrition knowledge holds the other half of the answer. These are some things that you must prioritize:
- Foods that not processed, preferably organic foods.
- High nutrient density foods.
- Fruit and vegetables.
- Good portion of high quality protein in each meal.
- High fiber food for appetite control.
- Fat; get from healthy source: nut, seeds, wild fish, organic eggs, virgin oil, avocado, etc.
Answering the question “how to get abs” is not that difficult if you’ve known the keys: strength training and good nutrition. By implementing these two properly, you’ll gain result a lot faster than the majority of the crowds that still rely on long boring cardio and tons of abs exercises.
Read about a program that implement both strength training and nutrition perfectly for fast fat burning and getting your six pack abs visible at the truth about abs review [http://slimmerandhealthier.com/mike-geary-the-truth-about-abs-review/]. Don’t forget to claim your free fat burning course at best way to lose weight [http://slimmerandhealthier.com/].
The reason why so many people want to lose belly fat and get rock hard abs but so few succeed has nothing to do with will power, hard work, or lack of time. The only reason is ignorance. Most people simply don’t know what it really takes to get a sexy stomach. They work hard at the gym but they simply don’t get the kind of results they’ve been seeking. I hope that by the end of this article you will know exactly what needs to be done.
The 5 Golden Rules For Getting Rock Hard Abs:
1. Do interval cardio workouts – Cardio workouts are a great way to burn off body fat in general and belly fat in particular. However, you need to do cardio in the right way to burn maximum fat and this is done through interval training. Interval training is done by changing your pace during your workouts so you can do several stretches of high intensity cardio when the lower paces stretches help you to catch your breath.
2. Work on your entire body – If you want to really lose belly fat you need to increase lean muscle tissue. This will boost your metabolism and help you burn more flab from your entire body even when you’re resting. To get some more lean muscle tissue, you need to do some weight training. Don’t just focus on your abs. Work on your entire body as well.
3. Do intensive abs exercises – People who want to get rock hard abs shouldn’t count how many crunches or sit-ups they can do. This is the wrong way to judge the effectiveness of your workout. If your stomach isn’t straining like crazy after the first 5 – 10 repetitions, you’re not doing the right exercise.
4. Eat fresh, simple, and lean – Since I can’t teach you everything about how to eat optimally to induce fat loss I’ll say this: eat according to this rule: the fresher, simpler, and leaner it gets the better.
5. Lead a healthy and balanced lifestyle – If you want to look great you need to treat your body with respect. This means sleeping enough hours, cutting down alcohol consumption, avoiding stress, and not going to any physical extremes.
Those are the 5 rules which will help you get rock hard abs.
If you are here to learn how to get rock hard abs, then put on those reading glasses because you have come to the right place.
In the next few minutes I’m going to talk about the most crucial things that you MUST know if you want to see those abs. First I’m going to talk about proper nutrition, after that you’ll discover the secret about proper exercising, finally I’m going to talk about proper eating schedule and how it affect your results. When you’re done reading this article you’ll know how to get rock hard abs fast.
Why is Proper Nutrition Important?
Proper nutrition is the most important element for getting abs. You wouldn’t give a brand new Aston Martin some cheap low-quality fuel would you? No of course not you give it the best quality fuel there is. You need to think exactly the same with your body, you only got one so take care of it.
It doesn’t matter how strong abs you got, you won’t see them unless you got below 10 % body fat, so instead of only doing sit-ups you should be focusing on burning fat. And it doesn’t matter how hard you workout unless you start eating right, proper nutrition is the most important thing for how to get rock hard abs.
Focus on eating as unprocessed food as possible because these kinds of food will naturally increase your metabolism.
What kind of exercise should you be doing?
The biggest mistake people do when they try to get abs is only focusing on working the abs, the abs are small muscles and won’t burn much fat, and it’s impossible to spot reduce any fat on the body so it’s much better to be working the big muscles and the entire body.
Another big mistake people do when trying to figure out how to get rock hard abs is doing low intensity training, yes that kind of training will burn more fat during the workout but high intensity training will make the muscles continue to burn tons of fat for up to 2 days.
At what times should you eat?
Make the meals a little smaller and eat 5 times every day, the response of this will be that your body won’t store any more fat. The reason why your body does that is because the intervals between each meal is too long and the body think you have a hard time finding nutrition and will store energy (fat) in case you run out of food.
Now pay very close attention!
Losing weight and staying healthy can be easy but there is a lot of simple mistakes you can do that most people didn’t know that actually makes you gain fat or puts your health in danger. If you really want to burn that fat off as fast as possible while still doing it in a natural healthy way you should Click Here [http://thedietsolutionprogramreview.biz] to read a review of the diet solution program. It’s an easy to follow weight loss program that I highly recommend so Click Here [http://thedietsolutionprogramreview.biz] and check it out now.